We see challenges as an opportunity to grow and learn as a team. Does this sound like you?
Work Locally - Contribute Globally:
Experience our newly designed and built facility and be a part of our growing local business in Central Wisconsin! We offer an environment that involves research and development of prototype parts, where learning never stops.
Marten Machining is a multi-axis precision machine shop with a focus on Metrology. Our team members have a high level of pride in the work they perform. A wide variety of parts and requirements ensure a continually engaging work experience, following high-level security guidelines. We provide precision tools and equipment for team members to use in all manufacturing processes.
What we offer:
- Portage County Business Park location
- Work hours are Monday - Friday, day shift
- Climate controlled ultra-clean environment
- Advanced technology, tools, and equipment
- Comprehensive benefits package
As an IT Technician at Marten Machining, you will be responsible for various tasks with maintaining Company IT assets being top priority. It will be important to understand a Windows operating system as you will be responsible for troubleshooting issues and installing programs/software to employee computers and company workstations. You will work closely with the Company’s managed service provider on hardware setup, preventative measures, routine maintenance, and implementation projects. You will also be accountable for keeping security practices in place to ensure confidentiality and cybersecurity is sustained.
What we are seeking:
- Associate degree or working towards a degree, in a related field
- Critical thinking to identify a problem and determine the best way to resolve it
- Experience or knowledge of cybersecurity protocols
- Ability to use and maintain Windows operating system
- Support of continual improvement
Have the chance to join our team today and submit your information on our website. We appreciate your interest in Marten Machining!