Machinist – Shop floor personnel involved with primary manufacturing functions
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Operation of manufacturing equipment.
- Setup of equipment for manufacturing of finished parts
- Operation of equipment for manufacturing runs of finished parts
- In process and final inspection of finished parts
- CNC program creation and modification
- Fixture creation for manufacturing
- Using PowerERP database to track manufacturing functions and create product related records
Machinist position requires the following skills and knowledge of operation of manufacturing equipment including:
Knowledge of creation and modification of CNC programs
Knowledge of proper use and application of measuring tools
Ability to understand and interpret technical drawings and other customer specifications
- Associate Degree, Technical Diploma, or Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Monday-Thursdays 6:30AM-5:00PM
- Fridays 6:30AM-12:00PM