Solving Manufacturing Challenges with High Precision Solutions.
We’re successful — and so are our clients — because our expertly trained staff strives to find new ways of designing and manufacturing high precision tools that help you create higher quality products at greater efficiencies.
- Fully integrated five-axis Hermle machining centers provide high precision machining to tolerances less than .0001”.
- Charmilles wire EDM and a Hardinge Super Precision lathe provide manufacturing efficiencies.
- Automated machining and modular pallet changing robot cells minimize lead times.
- Mill-Turn Multi-Task machine capability to reduce operations and setups.
- Milling, turning, EDM and grinding capabilities with aluminum, carbide, copper, brass, engineered plastics, stainless steel, tungsten heavy alloy, titanium and other hard-to-machine super alloys.
- Robust investment in machining technologies and staff training.