We see challenges as an opportunity to grow and learn as a team. Does this sound like you?
Work Locally - Contribute Globally:
Experience our newly designed and built facility and be a part of our growing local business in Central Wisconsin! We offer an environment that involves research and development of prototype parts, where learning never stops. If you are a person who enjoys working for highly technical customers, primarily in the health and aerospace industries – we have work for you.
Marten Machining is a multi-axis precision machine shop with a focus on Metrology. Our team members have a high level of pride in the work they perform. A wide variety of parts and requirements ensure a continually engaging work experience, following high-level security guidelines. We provide precision tools and equipment for team members to use in all manufacturing processes.
What we offer:
- Portage County Business Park location
- Work hours are Monday - Friday, day shift
- Climate controlled ultra-clean environment
- Engaging environment with comprehensive part requirements
- Advanced technology, tools, and equipment
- Comprehensive benefits package
As a Quality Associate at Marten Machining, you will be involved in quality control and inspection processes that support manufacturing. Manual and visual inspection of parts to validate compliance with customer requirements will be your number one priority. This will include using manual measuring tools and microscopes to identify non-conformities. You will also have responsibilities for collecting, completing, and validating documentation involving inspection data and part conformity. The documentation is used for in-process feedback to machinists and final supporting documents that are sent to customers. With quality being top priority in our parts, it is important to stay attentive to detail and remain consistent with all processes.
What we are seeking:
- Interest in manufacturing process and attention to detail
- Associate degree, technical diploma, or currently enrolled in a related program
- Basic understanding of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) concepts
- Experience with root-cause analysis and deductive reasoning
- Basic understanding of manual measuring tools
- Ability to accurately document processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Support of continual improvement
Have the chance to join our team today by visiting our website to apply online www.martenmach.com. We appreciate your interest in Marten Machining!