Do you have a passion for machining and desire to learn and implement new technology? We see challenges as an opportunity to grow and learn as a team. Does this sound like you?
Work Locally - Contribute Globally:
Experience our newly designed and built facility and be a part of our growing local business in Central Wisconsin! We offer an environment that involves research and development of prototype parts, where learning never stops. If you are a person who enjoys working for highly technical customers, primarily in the health and aerospace industries – we have work for you.
Marten Machining is a multi-axis precision machine shop with a focus on Metrology. Our team members have a high level of pride in the work they perform. A wide variety of parts and requirements ensure a continually engaging work experience, following high-level security guidelines. We provide precision tools and equipment for team members to use in all manufacturing processes.
What we offer:
- Portage County Business Park location
- Work hours are M - F, day shift
- Multi-axis machines with robotic automation
- Climate controlled ultra-clean environment
- Engaging environment with comprehensive part requirements
- Advanced technology, tools, and equipment
- Comprehensive benefits package
As a Machinist at Marten Machining, you will be involved in many manufacturing processes. Setting up and operating CNC machines to produce parts meeting customer specifications will be your number one responsibility. With quality being priority for our customers we have many in-process inspection measures in place, throughout the machining process. This ranges from manual tools and surface plates to measuring parts on our Vision Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) systems, with support from our Quality department and Metrology Lab.
What we are seeking:
- Passion for machining and attention to detail
- Associate degree, technical diploma, or currently enrolled in a program in the machining field
- Basic understanding of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) concepts
- Experience with CNC machine setup and operation
- Basic understanding of manual measuring tools
- Ability to accurately document processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft office programs
- Support of continual improvement
Have the chance to join our team today by visiting our website to apply online www.martenmach.com. We appreciate your interest in Marten Machining!