Summary of Key Duties
The Quality Department Intern works with the Quality Department Team Lead and Quality Technicians to support inspection processes and the Quality operations of Marten Machining.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Part inspection, part processing using manual tools, gages, CMM and other inspection equipment
- Creating, completing and processing quality documentation including inspection reports, shipping documentation and certificates of conformance.
- Creation and processing of nonconforming material reports and investigations,
- Creating and processing of root cause analysis and investigation reports for nonconforming materials.
- Creation and modification of quality documentation and work instruction
- Marten Machining is willing to provide training and development in the following areas and skills:
- Basic part inspection concepts including manual part inspection.
- Communication of complex concepts verbally and through writing.
- Using computers and computer database programs to complete data collection, record keeping and research functions
- Ability to use Microsoft Office to create documents, spreadsheets and other files related to quality information and records.
- Ability to work in a fast paced data driven manufacturing environment
- Ability to work closely and interact with team members both for support, mentoring and guidance.